Magnesium is such an important mineral and it’s estimated that up to 75% of people are not meeting their recommended intake. What are the signs of magnesium deficiency?
- Muscle Twitches and Cramps
- Mental disorders and depression
- Fatigue and muscle weakness
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
MagFulvate contains trace amounts of Copper, Iron, Manganese & Zinc
Magnesium is bound to Fulvic Acid to form a ‘natural’ salt for increased absorption. The magnesium is used by an array of metabolisms in the body as with Fulvic Acid. Fulvic Acid itself is a superb electrolyte. Fulvic Acid contributes to the energy production of cells as do Magnesium. They both contribute to quick healing.
* To maximize your calcium and magnesium supplement benefits, aim to take them at least 2 hours apart. Both copper and zinc are imperative for optimal immune health, including internal and external healing. They work closely together to improve wound elasticity and resistance.
* The mineral plays a variety of roles, such as aiding metabolism, helping regulate blood sugar, contributing to decreased inflammation, reducing premenstrual cramps and more. To get the biggest health boost, make sure to consume a variety of manganese-rich foods, such as whole grains and seeds
* Through the action of these enzymes, manganese is involved in amino acid, cholesterol, glucose, and carbohydrate metabolism; reactive oxygen species scavenging; bone formation; reproduction; and immune response. Manganese also plays a role in blood clotting and hemostasis in conjunction with vitamin K.
* Iron is a mineral. Most of the iron in the body is found in the hemoglobin of red blood cells and in the myoglobin of muscle cells. Iron is needed for transporting oxygen and carbon dioxide. It also has other important roles in the body. Iron can be found in foods like meat, fish, tofu, beans, spinach, cereal and other foods.
Iron is most commonly used for preventing and treating anemia caused by low iron levels. It is also used for anemia caused by abnormal heavy bleeding during menstrual periods (menorrhagia), pregnancy, or kidney problems.
*Zinc is a trace mineral, meaning that the body only needs small amounts, and yet it is necessary for almost 100 enzymes to carry out vital chemical reactions. It is a major player in the creation of DNA, growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue, and supporting a healthy immune system.
Women: 1 Capsule per day
Men: 2 Capsules per day
Children under 12: 1/2 a capsule per day or 1 capsule every 2nd day.