- Increases bone mass and density to help prevent osteoporosis
- Contains minerals essential for normal function of heartbeat, nerves, muscles and blood pressure
- Aids in preventing insomnia
- Long acting antacid. Excellent remedy for heartburn, reflux and ulcers
- Assists in the healing process associated with ulcers
- Helps prevent cramps. During strenuous exercise, take 1 capsule every 4 hours
- Calcium helps to lower cholesterol
- Adequate calcium intake assists in weight loss programs
- Contains zinc and a host of other essential organic minerals
16 in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Each Marecamin capsule contains 400mg of organic calcium along with an array of other organic minerals including magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, boron, selenium and other trace elements.
The calcium in Marecamin is derived from the sea grass Thallaphyta. This marine grass along with other sea vegetables and algae have been shown to supply all the nutrients required to maintain a healthy skeleton, promote bone growth and sustain the myriad other bodily functions that require adequate calcium stores.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, necessary not only for bone health but also regulating heartbeat, conducting nerve impulses, blood clotting and stimulating hormone secretions. Calcium cannot be manufactured by the body and is, in fact, lost daily through skin, nails, hair, sweat and elimination.
Two Marecamin capsules taken daily, at bedtime, provide the full calcium requirement for an adult. Marecamin is beneficial in healing fractures, reducing cramping and assists in restoring the body’s alkaline balance, providing relief for conditions such as hyperacidity.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL REGARDING TREATMENT FOR A SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council.
This medicine isnot intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.