Ease those coughs, sneezes and wheezes with this effective natural Vapour Rub by Earthway Infusions.
- Camphor properties include use as a stimulant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, decongestant, anaesthetic, sedative and nervous pacifier, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant.
- Eucalyptus oil helps to clear up congestion and coughs; it promotes red blood cell function and boosts oxygen supply to every cell in the body.
- Lavender oil has natural anti-inflammatory powers, helping to soothe the symptoms of asthma and allergies. It also soothes headaches and has a calming effect on baby.
- The menthol in peppermint oil is a great treatment for respiratory problems – commonly used to relieve colds and coughs, sinusitis and bronchitis.
- Rosemary oil eases breathing problems associated with sinusitis, bronchitis and tight, chesty coughs.
A bit about Camphor…
Camphor is an age old traditional remedy our grandparents would attest to. Some might recall a little block of camphor being wrapped in fabric and pinned to their chest when they were suffering from a cold as children. This is because camphor has so many healing properties.
Camphor oil is an effective stimulant, which boosts the activity of the circulatory system, metabolism, digestion, secretion and excretion. It also has antiseptic, disinfectant, and germicidal properties, as well as carminative: It is very helpful in giving relief for gas trouble.
It is a very efficient antispasmodic and gives immediate relief from spasms and cramps. The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil make it an anti-inflammatory and sedative agent. It is very helpful in curing nearly all types of inflammation, both internal and external. It also relaxes the body and mind while giving a feeling of peace and freshness.
Most importantly, the strong, penetrating aroma of camphor oil is a powerful decongestant. It immediately relieves congestion of the bronchi, larynx, pharynx, nasal tracts and lungs.
The balm is rubbed on the chest, back, or under the feet to ease symptoms of colds, sinusitis and flu.
Coconut Oil, Natural Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Camphor Essential Oil