Natural ear drops remedy for ear infections
- Relieves pain, itching and discomfort of the ears;
- Treats bacterial, viral and fungal ear infections;
- Reduces inflammation and painful throbbing in the ears;
- Softens wax plugs that have blocked the ear canal;
- Prevents recurrence of chronic ear infections.
- Safe for children & adults
- Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein flower) is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic herb. Verbascum thapsus is also good for healing of the skin when applied topically and has a long history of traditional use for ear conditions and in ear drops.
Not for use in patients with grommets or perforated ear drums.
3-6 drops in each ear 3x per day.
In acute cases, hourly doses may be administered