Raw Caribbean Sea Moss (Gold)
R220.00 – R500.00
Dive deep into nature’s spoils with our wildcrafted Raw Caribbean Sea Moss. Hand-harvested and then sun-dried from the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea , this radiant raw sea moss boasts a golden tone that is as captivating as the nutrients it carries. Renowned for its dense mineral profile and revitalising properties, our golden sea moss serves as a bridge between the vitality of the ocean and your daily wellness journey as it contains 92 of 102 minerals required by our bodies daily. Use it to prepare your own nourishing sea moss gels that can be added to smoothies, food sauces or simply incorporate your freshly made gel into your daily skincare regimen. With every strand, embrace the purity, richness, and timeless essence of the sea and experience nature’s gold with every use.
There is no difference between both our Golden and Purple Wildcrafted Raw Sea Moss in terms of their nutrient profiles – the only difference is their moisture levels when still raw and the colour it blends into when making your own sea moss gel.
100% natural and wildcrafted.
This product contains high levels of iodine and is not recommended for individuals who are sensitive to this mineral.These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- Contains 92 of 102 minerals our body needs
- Can help support healthy thyroid function
- May maintain a healthy immune system
- Can help promote a healthy gut and aid digestion
- May assist weight loss
- Can support healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- May hydrate, nourish and soothe skin (when used as a gel topically)
100% natural wildcrafted raw golden sea moss (Eucheuma cottonii)
How to prepare sea moss gel
How to prepare sea moss gel
- Thoroughly rinse a handful of raw sea moss (1/4 cup) and then put it in a container with enough water to cover all contents and soak for a minimum of 4 hours to a maximum of 24 hours.
- Remove the soaked sea moss and rinse again. Place the rinsed contents in a blender with just enough mineral water to cover the sea moss (1 cup) until it becomes a smooth paste. You may adjust the recommended amount of water to create the desired consistency. A tablespoon of lemon/lime may be added to the blender to enhance taste and act as a natural preservative.
- Pour blended gel into a clean container that can seal with a tight lid and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Your sea moss gel is now ready to use in smoothies, teas, food sauces, or even as a face mask. Please shake before each use and see product page for suggested sea moss gel use.
(Will last between 3-4 weeks with uninterrupted refrigeration)